المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : silent letters

صفاء
21-08-2010, 16:59 PM
بعض الاحرف الغير منطوقة silent letters فى اللغة الانجليزية
بعض الحروف وليست كلها حيث انه ليس هناك قواعد ثابتة للحروف الغير منطوقة فى الانجليزية والامر يعتمد على السمع.

لا ينطق حرف "W" اذا اتى بعده حرف "R"

WR

يكتب
Write

لا ينطق حرف "K" اذا اتى بعده حرف "N"

KN
يعرف
Know

لا ينطق حرف "L" اذا اتى بعده حرف "K"

LK
يتكلم
Talk

لا ينطق حرف "L" اذا اتى بعده حرف "M"

LM
نخلة
Palm

لا ينطق حرف "P" اذا اتى بعده حرف "T"

PT
يحث
Prompt

لا ينطق حرف "T" اذا اتى قبله حرف "S"

ST
قلعة
Castle

لا ينطق حرفي "GH" اذا اتيا بعد حرف "I "

IGH
ضوء – عالي
LIGHT-HIGH

لا ينطق حروف "UGH" اذا اتيا بين حرفي "A-T"

AUGHT
ابنة
DAUGHTER

almondo
21-08-2010, 17:23 PM
شكرا لك إنها معلومات جد مفيدة

للتثبيت

meknasia
21-08-2010, 19:04 PM
iam agree with u in what u say sister but in the third one i disagree because we can say talk and we can pronounce 'L' ,it also true it's not false

صفاء
21-08-2010, 19:20 PM
the British pronunciations given are those of younger speakers of General British. this includes RP (Received Pronunciation and a range of similar accents which are not strongly regional. the American pronunciations chosen are also as far as possible the most general . so if there is a difference between British and American pronunciations of a word the British one is given first before the American pronunciation i hope that you understand what i mean.

meknasia
21-08-2010, 21:18 PM
the British pronunciations given are those of younger speakers of General British. this includes RP (Received Pronunciation and a range of similar accents which are not strongly regional. the American pronunciations chosen are also as far as possible the most general . so if there is a difference between British and American pronunciations of a word the British one is given first before the American pronunciation i hope that you understand what i mean

I conclude from ur answer that u don't understand in what i said in my first speech Firstly,'in what u say that we can't prounounce the 'L' in this word (talk)but we can pronounce it because in what i learn from the teacher at university in the course of (introduction to modern linguistics) of course we can pronounce it.secondly, in what u say that there is a difference between American pronounciation and the British pronounciation yes of course there is and i agree with u sister so in the first moment when u write ur subject (silent letters ) u must precise that u talk about from the side of Arerican pronounciation or Bitish pronounciation because there is a difference between the two

At the end i hope me too that u understand what i mean

nirmin
31-08-2010, 23:04 PM
thanks for the informations

صفاء
12-09-2010, 18:27 PM
adil and nirmin
you're welcome
;):)

rachid01
24-09-2010, 23:43 PM
goooooooooood lessonthank you very much