اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة safaa031 مشاهدة المشاركة
the British pronunciations given are those of younger speakers of General British. this includes RP (Received Pronunciation and a range of similar accents which are not strongly regional. the American pronunciations chosen are also as far as possible the most general . so if there is a difference between British and American pronunciations of a word the British one is given first before the American pronunciation i hope that you understand what i mean

I conclude from ur answer that u don't understand in what i said in my first speech Firstly,'in what u say that we can't prounounce the 'L' in this word (talk)but we can pronounce it because in what i learn from the teacher at university in the course of (introduction to modern linguistics) of course we can pronounce it.secondly, in what u say that there is a difference between American pronounciation and the British pronounciation yes of course there is and i agree with u sister so in the first moment when u write ur subject (silent letters ) u must precise that u talk about from the side of Arerican pronounciation or Bitish pronounciation because there is a difference between the two

At the end i hope me too that u understand what i mean